This guide provides instructions for mounting your GRP2600 series phone to the wall. Provided instructions apply to all GRP2600 series models and all GRP_WM bracket models. There are two wall mount bracket models:
GRP_WM_S for GRP2612P , 2612W and GRP2613
Note: The wall mount bracket is sold separetely (not included in GRP2600 series phone package)
GRP_WM_S (Wall Mounting Kit for GRP 2612/2613)
ADJUSTING HOOKSWITCH TAB: Make sure to adjust the hookswitch tab position up to hold the handset while the phone is mounted on the wall (tab with extension down is recommended for desktop usage).
1. Pull out the tab from the handset cradle.
2. Rotate the tab to extension up.
3. Plug it back into the slot with the extension up
INSTALLING WALL MOUNT BRACKET:
1.Put the wall mount’s ribs into the unit’s groove.
2. Press this position and install the wall mount.
3. The wall mount is installed completely.
MOUNTING THE PHONE TO THE WALL:
1. Use the wall mount bracket to mark two vertical dots using "wall mount slots" on the wall where the phone will be installed.
2.Using a drill, make a hole on each marked dot. Put a plastic anchor and screw (not provided) on each hole. Leave enough space to attach the wall mount bracket to the wall.
3. Mount the GRP2600 phone with wall mount bracket attached to the wall using wall mount slots.